- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of parents and student(s) passport and residency visa (or letter from employer affirming visa will be pending)
- A copy of students birth certificate with official translation (if necessary)
- A health form and copy of students up-to-date immunization records
- Two (2) recent passport sized photos
- Academic records in English with the certified translations (if necessary)
- For PK- Kindergarten students – full records from current year
- For Grades 1-8 students – current records plus the previous year records
- For Grades 9-10 students – current records plus the previous 2 years records
- For Grades 11-12 students– current records plus all records from G9.
Records need to include:
- Any available standardized test scores
- Any special needs testing (if relevant)
- Classroom teacher recommendation
- Principal/Counsellor recommendation
- For Grade 9 and above, recommendation from Maths, English and one other teacher.
Book a Tour of WISS
Arrange to visit the school campus by contacting our admissions office.
Our Admissions staff will arrange a tour of the campus and will answer any further questions that you may have.
At this time, you will have the opportunity to view classes in progress (during school hours) and meet with key staff.